jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

Web 2.0

  I would like to hear from you how and when you will using wikis and blogs with your students. Provide an example.  I would like to use blogs in my future classroom to answer questions about projects and assignments. To reflect on readings and to engage my students so that they communicate not only with me, but with their classmates. It will also be a great idea to use blogging so that parents know what is going on in the classroom and to keep them informed about test dates and project due dates.
What do you think about Socialbookmarking? Would it be useful for you and your students? How? Explain. Are you interested in creating a VoiceThread? Why/why not? I do like Socialbookmarking. It is a great way to save good, educational wed sites and I can access it anywhere not only on my computer. Another great thing is that anyone can see and benefit from them. It makes life a little more easier. 
I would like to use bookmarking in my classroom in case some parents would like to have extra, outside of classroom practice for their kids. 
On the other hand, I certainly think that VoiceThread is fabulous! I would use it to introduce new vocabulary, to create an e- book with my children as narrators, to talk about important people  or just for fun! I loved it!

 When talking about learning communities, what do you think about Tapped In? Have you explored it? If you have, do you think it's useful for you as a teacher? If you have not, what do you learn from the textbook?
I do think Tapped In is helpful. I had heard about it before, but I really did not know what it was called. This summer when I went to Mexico, I interviewed with a group of educators and they told me that they use this type of technology to talk to other students around the world.Which, I think is a great thing to do in the classroom because it enables us to know and learn about others.


References


Crismond, David, Jane Howland, David H. Jonassen, and Rose M. Marra. Meaningful Learning with Technology (3rd Edition). 3 ed. Alexandria, VA: Prentice Hall, 2007. Print.


"N.p.." mlearning. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2010. <mlearning.wikispaces.com/>.


Leelefever. "Dailymotion - Social Bookmarking in Plain English - a College video."Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today!. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2010. <http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rqw9_social-bookmarking-in-plain-english_school>.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario